Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Haircuts

Well, It will be a hard day's nights for me at work, starting Monday I'll be working from 12:00pm till 9:00pm which really sucks. I prefer my shift before, (6:00am - 3:00pm) at least I still have time to check my online commitments (naks). Well, its been a long time since I have that kind of schedule at work and I also miss buying two stallions of Red Horse just for a good night sleep. Since staying up late at night makes my hair grow faster, I think I can deal with it. I always have bald haircut, after graduating from high school. Semi-kalbo ako for almost 4 years.
Yes! I photoshopped the tunnel earrings, that thing was kinda hot back in high school days. lol*.

(Puke Bag not included! lol*)
It feels good going for a change once in a while. Especially when the monotony and hectic schedule of work got me so stressed up (that explains why you don't find me on msn these few weeks). I'm going through more changes...I'm sure they're positive ones but I'll keep it up my sleeves for the moment ;) Maybe it's also time for me to change my hairstyle. 4 years of bald haircut saves me 5 pesos a day for a shampoo before... hmmm not bad. I started to like Japanese fashion, particularly the hairstyles. And those anime looks... makes me say WHOAAAA...! Can't believe Japanese are really putting those anime hairstyles on the streets.
(My bro the "tekken master")
After too many attempts to pin the silver stud all by myself, I finally gathered enough courage to have an ear piercing. Thanks to Leigh! lol*
Sugizo is one of my admired jap guitarist. So talented and so fashionable, too bad I can't find any of his albums for sale here in Phil. I was first introduced to Jrock music during a beer bash together with my beermate Jun-Jun. It started from freaking and awesome conversation of the adventures in shaider, mask rider black, bio-man, and those old-school sentai series in channel 5 and 13. I was kinda shock to find out that he had these hard to find audios (from opening themes and endings, they are all complete versions, with lead, instrumental and everything, a totally complete track!). And from then I started to collect Asian rock mp3's and I became hooked up listening to them. Maybe sometimes I'll try to blog my Asian rock cravings. hehehe! lol*












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog and good information about your haircuts. It looks great and sporty. Hope you would like to see the latest Hairstyles 2010 Trends