Saturday, December 29, 2007

Days Are Numbered





Weeeee, its been a long time since I last blogged.
I'm sick for a week already, good thing is just a mild flu and cough. My computer is busted for almost a month and the telly has no cable 'coz our bedspacer bought a new telly so his using my room's cable tv connection so I have nothing to do at home except... Play More! ^_^
Good news Bords, I bought a PSP™. Since we don't celebrate Xmas on December 25th 'coz we're INC, I vowed to save money to buy myself a PSP™ this year with the help of my Xmas bonuses. As soon as I got my 13th month pay from my company I resigned right away and bought a PSP™ slim & lite. xoxoxoxoxo
Its not that much: Its PSP™ slim and lite which is the latest version PSP2000 v3.71 m33-3 it debut 11th of November 2007 in Japan. Can save ISO games format, 4gig Sony™ mem stick, some of the games are saved in my hardisk so I can just load 'em in my 4gig mem stick if I'm done with the other games. Original SonyPSP™ headset with remote and DragonPlus PSP™ carrying bag.

Out of topic:
I missed my X-colleagues.

1 comment:

Anino said...

Hey,salamat sa pagdalaw at pagbasa.Happy new year dahil INC member ka pla.Ingat sa putukan.