Friday, May 8, 2009

inspired

I ask myself what will i write next and so with tideous effort here it is.

Numerous sighs and trips to dream land are my only escapes to pass time and endows me nothing. Put on my mp3 and how I wish I had those cheap ones sold in Quiapo from chinese vendors but not. Words from eraserheads inch my hyphothalamus. Words recur, spin, jumps, jumbles and what not. I wanna be poor because I am and enjoy being one.

Words like these keeps me alive and inspired.

Gusto mo ng, ah, tahong?
Gusto mo ng labong?
Spagheti?
Patitochini?
Banana-Q?
Nilagang suso?
Tahong chips ahoy?
Gusto mo ng tapoy?
Brokoli?
Peanut brittle?
Penekpekan?
Gusto mo ng, ah, kapeng barako?
Blue marlin?
Panga? Durian?
Chalingak?
Peanut kisses?
Ah, champoy?
Lomi?
Shawarma?
Buko pie?
Humus?
Hot sauce?
Ox brain, kelangan mo ‘yon
Leche flan?
Kalderetang kambing?
Pinatuyong itlog ng kabayo?
Silicon implant?
Ginataang manok?
Ginataang gata?
Ginataang niyog?
Sarap, no?
(’Di mo nasabi susie?)
Ginataang susi?

No comments: