Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OMB! (oh my budda)

OMB!
Digging my face to this table and numerous yawns are some attempts to escape boredom. Accumulating more of this listless weather just makes you want to burrow under your blanket longer than usual. And when i say longer than usual it really means twice than your standards. But it doesn’t end there. If you can quickly go to sleep like the confident Hatton when Paquiao KO’d him then good for you mate. But what if Hatton has insomnia like me? If you have insomnia you are not really asleep and you are not really awake, you are then somewhere in between. And believe me its bloody tough. In addition to this escalating trip to trance - i am religiously spending my breaks smoking. A trip to the smoking area gives me more excitement than sitting in lovely comfy chair while in operational mode. Imagine more if i reached the place and starts working on my smoke rings and mouth to nose smoke cycles. Perfect. Work doesn’t instigate good reasons to stay awake. More so it gives a rare opportunity to be rigid bored. I’m sleepy and when i have the chance to do so, effin hell i can’t!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The author of gus2koayokona.blogspot.com has written an excellent article. You have made your point and there is not much to argue about. It is like the following universal truth that you can not argue with: Boys always say yes. Girls always say no. Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

hey guys, i travel 50 miles to work (stupid yeah… looking for another job…) anyway im just wondering would you recommend me driving all that way at 3.30am? i travel from preston to liverpool airport….i cant seem to find a decent site with readable weather!!!
http://www.weathertoday.v3host.be/?p=10912