Saturday, April 19, 2008

One Hand in the Pocket








And the other one is picking a cigarette.

So damn cold and walks on the park made it bloody difficult and my cigarette reserves are running low. They say that summer is coming but who knows. I got a weather forecast on my laptop but sometimes yeah its right and most of the times its wrong. And you can't really trust the weather forecast that's why its called forecast. In the morning its sunny, in the afternoon its windy and in the evening it rains. I really hope this coming July would get warmer I can't wait to wear those Billabong shorts and havaianas I bought in the Philippines. xoxoxo

Speaking of buying stuff in the Philippines... I have a terrible flu yesterday and I've tried the pharmacy near our flat and good lord the medicine my cousin told me to buy costs 3£ and 50P. I didnt want to spend that much because of just a flu, i thought that maybe if I cough it out, blow me nose and spit it out it will be probably gone after 2 days. Good thing I've searched around the house and found a cecon ascorbic acid vitamnins (oh for ghost sakes! I need a medicine not a vitamins!)

2 comments:

Frankie Calcana said...

Kuya! You're alive! Baket ngayon ka lang uli nagblog ha? You're in England na? Nasaan na yung King's Cross picture ko? Ingat ka diyan. Tsaka magpataba ka na! Wahahaha!

NOMS said...

i worked near king's cross, but i've never been there. sorry, medyo streched kasi ang sched ko kaya di ko mapuntahan.