Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Burp*





First of all, I'd like to thank all the people who greeted me yesterday. I'm still overwhelmed by the greetings at my friendster page, I haven't receive such number of comments in just one day. Much thanks again!

Well, it rained yesterday and if you took time to read my previous post you'll know that it happens every time I'm celebrating 26th of May. And as I've said before maybe its God's sign that He will shower me with blessings yet another year. Maybe its an MX-5 mazda this year... ^_^

4 comments:

Kai Reyes said...

heyy. belated happy birthday :)

are you in the UK? :D the photos seems familiar, ehe.

NOMS said...

thanks!
yeah, Battersea London.

Anonymous said...

Masyado ng huli ngunit gagawin ko pa din

feliz Compleana!

NOMS said...

cheers! kahit di ko alam!