Friday, March 13, 2009

goodbye

i hope you're doing well. As you read this I'm probably going to have my holy supper together with the Son of God soon and i just want to let this out of me. I have finally decided that there must be something inside of me that needs to be exorcized or all of my relationships are bound to fail. Things just can't go on like this any longer. I cry every night and it seems like I'm forever carrying around a ton of bricks on my shoulders. I don't want you to think that I started out this way because I'm trying to blame you in some way. I'm not. The problem is all mine and I'm willing to shoulder all of the blame. You work so hard trying to make a future for us and I should appreciate that. I do really but I get the feeling left out and I feel like you have no attention or time left over for me at the end of the day.When happiness fades, we need to look for new beginnings and I know it is difficult to let this relationship go. We have been through so much together. We have had our fair share of love and happiness. Let that be the memories that will stay with us as we go our separate ways. Continuing on will only leave us with more bitter recollections that will overwhelm the happier shades that we once shared. That's simply because true happy moments will never be possible from now on when the magical feeling has long gone. And i believe that only the unfullfil love can be the most romantic. Maybe we are like that and for that I'm truly sorry. But I also strongly believe that a person as special as you deserves someone much better. Even it hurt for me to see you with someone. Sometimes, even if we are the ones who initiate the break-up, it doesn't mean our hearts don't hurt. But as people say time heals all wounds. So, give it some time and the hurt will gradually lessen. Though we have been apart these months, i believed that life would bring us back together. That hope was a comfort and gave me the patience to wait for the future. My hope that my destiny would bring us back together meant that i never really had to say goodbye. There will always be a place in my heart that you will be fondly remembered. I wish you the brightest future and i hope you find all that you are looking for... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... bye leigh...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yo sup NOMS?

I'm inviting you to join the EARTH HOUR 2009

just check it out!

http://jeszieboy.blogspot.com/2009/03/flick-that-switch-off-make-difference.html

Anonymous said...

cry and feel the pain my friend
for the one you once longed for
is no longer there......