Tuesday, March 31, 2009

updated

been busy lately (lying)... i guess i'll try to post more from now on here and i might give money to a a fat bloke and a hobo, which i never do. enuf, too much lying for today.

unfortunately with my wifi connection here in my new flat i cant be bothered to post. im just so impatient. connection is so weak so i only get the chance to post during wee hours bcoz its the only time pips using the connection on this building were fast asleep and the connection is all mine. RIP mates!

anyway i want to know if someone is really visiting this page or am i hoping that there is. damn my self pity*

if u are here let me know dont be shy drop a comment... if you dont... hmp! i dont like you anymore. ^_^

tnx guys...

2 comments:

Ysah Rase said...

i visit this page. keep posting them blogs! i love to read em.
yeah, ur connection is sorta slow, and weak... =(
ok lang yan...

ssshhhtella said...

psst! thanks for visiting my home. pinoy ka for sure...err just guessing that u are a kababayan.. teehee. tamad ako mag post. pero masipag magbasa ng blogs ng iba. i already added u to my blogroll.

*cheer!*