Monday, August 6, 2012

Sir Noms

Wot up guys, its been a while since I last posted here. Tbh, I don't even intend to write here anymore. My flare fo such things have gone elsewhere where the web streams video. Yes, youtube where people can post vlogs. But since I still have some intellectual fans (at least) lol I will keep this account active... Well prolly alive not active.


I have thought of chopping my writting hand and then selling it to ebay. Heyyy, how about my brain, how much do u think will people bid fo it? 1 quid yeh? LOL.

So guys, wot have u been up too aside from living everyday life? LOL. Me? Not much really. Got few walkabouts, constantly getting high naw and then lol jks.

Got a job @ teaching college institute. Just small pay, but why did I take it??? Shiet its fun that's why! I get to learn much too, learn the culture especially the teens and common people (coz I'm duh alien lol jks). I didn't enjoy my teenage years coz I have a bitch gf back then, so I guess I'm happy to see that I can easily share my thoughts about living free and keeping responsibly whilst on teenage moment to my students. I envy them actually, COZ THEY HAVE AN AWESOME TEACHER LIKE ME LOL. During highschool and college teachers like me are rare meyn. Either u'll get a super terror one or the shiet rubbish one lol (no disrespect just fo reals bro). So my advice to students: take advantage of the opportunity when u have a smart and very hardworking teacher like sir Noms. BITCHES! I WANT MY STARBUCKS WATING ON MY DESK EVERYTIME I ENTER THE CLASSROOM ALRITE!!! Lol jks jks jks.

I love my students. Being an educator is a hell of a job. Its noble. That's why I'm called SIRE NOMS coz I'm a noble man (lol wtf?). Anyways, I hope that my students will aim high even if it seems miles away like the moon. Don't forget the perseverance of Son Goku in finding the 7 orange balls. He did it fo his bestfriend Krillin to be brought back to life. WTF am I talking about? Lol. My point is just work hard, study hard and obviously u know wots going to happen next, SUCCESS! CHOWMUTHAFUCKAS! Gg man gg!