Monday, August 6, 2012

wot's the deal wif duh rain?

Wot's the deal wif the rain. I mean fuck me sideways, its been raining since donkey days. Rain is like snow u know, u like it on the first few days yeh but then if its been week of it... Fck u get sick and tired of it! Can't go out, can't chill wif ur mates, u eat shitty food coz no one wants to go to the market. U get lazy, u sleep some more and u get phet!

Ok so much fo the ranting. Tiome to play some starcraft!! Cheaaa!! Got to practice me mad skillz yeh.

Btw, I was given a ticket to the 'healing' film by a mate. Going to watch it moro coz its shiet scary to go out todayss. Sauce sadsss.

3 comments:

Ysah Rase said...

hahaha ur alive mate! welcome back to blogging! Just like old days =)

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost
moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job.

I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
it. Too cool!

my web page videos von youtube downloaden

Anonymous said...

Moreover, over the internet there are 2 main versions
of this game that is the RA deluxe with 10 pay lines and the classic RA with 9 pay lines.
This is the Baccarat online really different, so
are able to attract players to play Posh least $ 500 a night.
If one was among the persons who have been
bitten newly with the Bingo Club, one will require to be informed about
the following facts regarding the ideal
features of Bingo online sites.

Here is my blog post :: Online Games