Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'll Let You in to a Lil Secret

I felt like a junkie after the break up. I want to face the mirror and explain why.

It was like hell living without her. My brother said there are two ways to say that you love a person: "I love you." and "I'm in-love with you." I prefer the latter. "I love you" can be as plain as it sounds, you can say it to me, to a friend, to your parents or even to a random person. While "I'm in-love with you" gives a different impact on the person you choose to say these words. For example: two male best friends can say "I love you that's why I'm always here for you!" but the can't say "I'm in-love with you that's why I'm always here for you!" that makes one of them gay, right? *lol*



Words can be meaningful if you listen to them right. But of course words ain't enough. She showed me that and its a price too high to pay. Not only we love each other but we are also in-love. That's what matter most. ^_^

No comments: