Monday, June 4, 2007

Resign

I'm so grateful from what I've learned from watching movies, reading books and magazines, listening to Nu 107, and for the music industry. Not only I was entertained but also it led me to something I never thought I'd be making money (talking). Then came Call Center. *Gosh!* It was like a ballooning seat industry. Before back in year 2000, when call centers were just budding and the salary looks promising for a person who can sit in a comfy chair and speaks good english. Competition is nowhere to be found from applicants during that time. No one dares to enter the business not unless your damn good in english. Well, even some professionals resigned from their sweaty jobs like teachers, professors, bankers, secretaries, and especially students with computer savvy skills, youthful and can withstand working on wee hours fill in the seats as agents.



I'm one of those students, *ugh! pathetic*! I was lured by the job offers. *you'd see that peso sign in my eyes bouncing, yaikes*. But the problem was I get bored from the work easily (Oops. Hope my bosses won't read this). It became my hobby to transfer from one center to another (I became like Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirate of the Call Centers" *lols*). If you transfer to a center because they offered you something you can resist ("bargain" as for pirates call it), it means you got pirated. *lol*



I'm tendering my resignation tomorrow. I told my supervisor about it.. online, after I got home *Damn, he even treat us a pizza that day, that's why i can't tell him straight face I'm going to resign*. We exchanged pm's at msn, I informed him that I will be submitting my resignation tomorrow *Whew!*. Before I blogged this I already made my resignation letter. I need to go back to school, opportunities awaits me after graduating. I know I deserve more than just an agent, I even got that promotion from my previous company *too bad I can't stand the stress and the salary they're giving me*. I only dialed for 3 months and after that I was qualified for a higher position (managerial candidate) because of my performance *its actually my first job ever, beginner's luck huh..*. I worked as an MC for 5 months only and after that I got pirated by a nearby center. They offered a big sign-in bonus.



Sometimes, I do wonder who actually reads my blog (other than a small handful of my friends and office mates). Voyeurs? Stalkers? Admirers? Fans? I wished *lol* It'd be cool to know who they are. So...folks, now is your chance to reveal yourself on my comments box!! Heh

7 comments:

jay-jay said...

kung ano ang nsa puso mo sundin mo!... haha sexbomb un bro..

kung san k masaya suportahan taka.. ^^

even bak to skul ka na.. sana meron p rin taung gatherings like what we did dis summer...

i hope ur decision is right..
____________________________

cya around bro.. ^_~

always remember jayjay is always here.. one text away,.. hehe

NOMS said...

I know its gonna be a big change but I just have to deal with it.

It's time to lit the candle and start burning those eyebrows again.

Don't worry I'll always keep in touch.

D A R Y L said...

ok lang yan bro naka ipon ka na nmn eh...

lets finish first are study then go back to ambergis "right spelling ba?"lol


WE FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY!
WE ARE TAMARAW!
WE ARE HORNY!hahaha

jay-jay said...

daming bugok s FEU 2lad nung isa jan..

lets finish are study daw??

bka lets finish our study...
idiot!!
haha...

Anonymous said...

aral ka noms? trace ka daw? y?
nwei,,good for u bro..cge aral ka na muna ha?wag muna mag chat..

NOMS said...

Hindi nah! Yoko na sa trace after I saw my crush (ung receptionist sa trace) has a boyfriend already I quit agad. Sya lang naman ung dahilan kung bakit dun ako eh. Sa New Era University na muna ko, then balik sa FEU after the 1st sem.

Anonymous said...

good to hear that lumalandi ka na noms...kso wrong timing ka...my bf na pla..
new era ka?puro iglesia dun bro..nwei tampo sau c denis! pizza namen..kupal to..cge na!