Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Bloomfields Album Review


I was so excited to buy this 1st album of the Bloomfields. I've seen the band's live performance. And I was so amazed, its was like watching my favorite band the Beatles up close. They are full of surprises, every next song was your favorite song from the 80's. They are actually a show band for rock n roll and they can be booked for any occasions. More of a variety band I'd say. They cover songs from the Beatles, Beach Boys and bands from the 80's. It was nice to see this group with young members playing some oldies hits.



All of them sing and they have great voice blending. Although I just wish they'd come up with some more compose songs rather than covered in their new album. Its kinda second-rate to their talents I know they could have done great if they focused more on their composed songs. They're so young and talented but then they sounded more like a wedding singers. And by the way they dress like Beatles, they wear suits with tie (very savvy) and they look great in black and white pictures and videos.



You can buy the their new album at Odyssey Records store. The CD costs 299php which leaves you a change of 1 peso for 300php. You can drop it in the Bantay Bata donation can located at the cashier. ^_^ I'd like you to know that I will rate the album not the band. Again, like what I said "I know they could have done more." Cheers!



Artist: the Bloomfields
Album: the Bloomfields
Rate: 3 stars out of 5

No comments: