Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Captive Moments

I noticed that I haven't post a picture that had been taken from my phone. I don't have a digital camera or a professional camera that has huge lens, all I have is my phone camera but it didn't stop my views in photography. My phone always comes in handy whenever there's a good shot for something. Some shots are not much and some are just a result of random clicks that had been taken without consent and these are the moments that I think should be treasured. Here are just a few of those:


INC crowd in Siglaro 2007 at the Rizal High School. One of the biggest high schools in the world in terms of student population, is located in Pasig. Its in Guinness World Records.






If you are standing with me here you can actually see that the sun sets exactly in Fort Bonifacio Global City.



A shot taken from the roof top of our two storey house. The Fort Bonifacio Global City and the bright tablet is a huge Guess billboard.




Tom-tom playing X-box and expressing his feelings *lol*.





A kid with Polio playing Badyao.

This shot was taken from Magnolia Street. There were kids playing Badyao and two of them have Polio. I have taken a shot of this kid cause he looks happier than the other one. Whenever he smiles you can see the saliva dripping from his mouth down to his naked chest. So innocent and so happy, I was touched when he said sorry after hitting me with his flying slipper then he smiled at me.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).