Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bald Again

Before








After



















I don't think this pussy wants to be shave as well. *lol*
Say Hi to Bogard my kitty ^_^







Whew... I dunno how you'll call this but I got back from wearing my old haircut. The bald haircut... yeah... I use to have bald haircut back in high school and until my college days in FEU. Like I said before I'm bald for a pretty long time. I don't know what's gotten to me and suddenly I went to became bald again *lol*.

Some people actually told me that I look better in bald hair (semi-kalbo in Tagalog). I dunno but maybe it promotes the clean image out of me. Plus my barber who cuts my hair ever since when I was kid says that I have an even skull shape unlike others who has some lumps on or sometimes even flat head shapes(OK I'm not carrying my own chair here *lol*). He's my barber ever since and I think he's not making it all up. You see, it comes along from good parenting. If the baby stays in bed for a very long time tendencies are that they will have a flat skull shape mostly from the back of their head. Hmmm... good thing when I was still an infant my mom regularly turns my head for a different position while I'm lying and gives attention to me by carrying me in her arms for a couple while and not letting me lay down for so long (thanks mom!). I have a neighbor who has a flat shape from the back of his head. The back of his head is like a cliff, it is leveled down to his nape and I said "Awesome! Your head kinda reminds of an orange cut in half." *lol*. No offense to his mother but I think she's too lazy or maybe just busy all the time. But hell NO! This is your kid that we're talking about, I think parents should have lots of time for their kids especially when they're still infant. Imagine this kid will be teased by his cousins, classmates, office mates, barkadas or when he get married even his wife and kids! OK Stop! I'm starting to sound like King DJ Logan (a guy from Max Ville FM radio 103.5 who likes to ridicule others). Sorry my bad ^_^

Before you get a haircut make sure you ask your friends for advise and ask them which haircut looks good on you or you can ask your barbero. You don't want your friends asking you if the barber who did your hair is still alive. Right? If they ask you that probably your haircut doesn't look good on you. *lol*

No comments: