Monday, July 30, 2007

Don't Just Look at the Pictures! READ!

I like someone that actually reads not look around. If people reads someones page and get the message maybe they'll start thinking. Its something that I want and I gain, admire and respect. That's the most important thing before you can get to know a person. If your not interested that's totally fine. A blog is still a blog, its still there even if you don't read it. It doesn't needs you to exist.

I'm not representing myself here and I'm not saying that someone actually wants to have my number *duh*. I'm not making any sense! OK the thing here, is that the idea of self expression and sometimes you relating to the situations I write. If a person writing his stuff and just being himself can sometimes not be admired by his readers, I think that's OK but at least this person deserves respect.

No comments: