Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Smoke on the Water

Rain has started to fall again for the past few days but it's kind enough to stop for my little trip to my friends place during evening to smoke. NOT weeds but cigarettes. Yeah I know smoking is bad to your health but now I only smoke after a meal... OK maybe not. But I believe that people, once they reach the age where they can buy cigarettes, have an idea of responsibility. That's why Grade School was hell, High School was purgatory: discipline-wise. College students, old enough to drink beer and go to clubs should at least be trusted to maintain an air that invokes respect. They should not be choked to uniformity.



Now that my dad knows that I smoke, sometimes he advises me about the side effects of smoking but he never grounds me because I smoke. The beers in the fridge is free if your at least 18 years old. We have beers in our fridge not because we're alcoholics. We don't drink beer because we want to get drunk. Its for relaxation purposes only. My brother and I are so afraid to be caught drunk by dad that's why sometimes if we're drunk we usually sleepover to a friend's house or stay until we're not drunk anymore or keep our alcohol tolerance level down.



Good thing for those who doesn't have a sleeping problem or insomnia. Its so nice to sleep this time of year (rainy season). =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).