Friday, October 19, 2007

Act of Terrorism or LPG Explosion?























I just woke up and I heard what's the lastest in the real world on a news flash (because I work during wee-hours of the night). So I have no idea what's happening during daytime. Reports mumbled on the tv set and I was still half asleep when I got up to eat. My brother was busy on my computer (we share room) and I thought it was just the usual flash reports of drunk drivers hitting posts and barricades on Edsa. But as I munched my breakfast, inasal chicken to be specific, my other senses completely woke me up and *with the yummy look on my face* I watched the news-flash with no intension of watching it at all.

Initial reports on the Glorietta 2 blast was due to LPG tank explosion, and it went off inside the Peking Garden Restaurant at the Glorietta 2 around 1:20 p.m. This is where my aunt used to work before and this is where her son's wedding recepcion took place (now its a pile of rubble, sorry to interupt the story coz it brings back the memories, I was the ring bearer on their wedding and it was my first time to be one).

On my opinion it was way too powerful to be an LPG tank explosion. As you can see on the pictures the damage extent is also shocking. The 4th report update was: 4 people found dead on the scene and 4 more died in the hospital and 56 people were seriously injured and brought to Makati Medical Center. Another witness said that the explosion was so strong that the trembling was felt up to the third level. The explosion ripped through the roof of the mall and damaged nearby shops. Debris from the blast were scattered on the streets. How the hell can this be an LPG tank?

Now I know the reason why president Gloria did not attend the grand opening of our office in Cubao. Scarred sh*t to be assassinated and if I remember right Frankie did told us he will if he saw her *lol*. I think the adiministration is tasting the countries' sorry ass picture around the world. Why would you think desperate housewives had provided a belittlement to Filipinos? Because we Filipinos kill each other, countrymen who wants liberation and revolution bombs his own country (what the hell? What kind of principle is that?). It hurts to see the country in deep mud that we Filipinos dug ourselves. I believe that we still have our long-standing esteem as Filipinos and I applaud you if you still have one. For those people who mocks us because we have flaws, I wish you rot in hell. And for those Filipinos who adds more dirt to our flag than senators and congressmen do, may satan take your soul right away and it'd be a better Philippines without all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.