Friday, October 12, 2007

After Awhile in Friendster

Before anything else, I just want to invite everybody to
Start:Oct 17, '07 10:00pm
End:Oc t 18, '07 04:00am
Locati on: Club Embassy, The FortLaunch of the Kidrobot Philippine DunnySeries 4 LaunchFeaturing Live Art from Nels Yumul and the Weewilldoodle Crewand Artist Louie for Nardong Tae. In case you don't know I'm also a fan of various art toys though its expensive and I never had one but I'm planning to collect some if favored to earn money for expensive hobbies like these (which is imposible so it's a part of frustration now).

Well, I got bored to my friendster account. Everytime I check someone's page its the same old sh*t. There's really nothing to do much in friendster except personalize your page or change your profile whenever you feel it's been like that for a long time. No one there even blogs and who cares even if you have one. They're not gonna spend 20php rental fee to read your unpopular blog even if they're your close friends. Instead, they will add random people who doesn't even have a decent picture or a bunch of posers trying to be someone else by posting a really gorgeous picture as their primary photo *turns out to be fake*. What a loser. Enuf of the whining. I guess we just have to deal with it. PERIOD!

It's fun at work during the past few days. We were getting paid to watch movies and video clips all day. I love training in this company. We got a sexy foreigner trainer and she also gives lots of treats and freebies too. And I hope it's going to be like that until product training aswell. My only problem though is transportation. I get tired easily and its my fault. Smoking really shortens breathing process. The walks are far too long for me now and I hope this is not a sign of aging *sob*. I only smoke 4 cigarettes a day or a maximum of 10 but that's on odd occasions only because I also get a nausea whenever I smoke too much. I dunno why I get tired easily maybe I'm just too lazy *lol*.

Remarks: Moderate cigarette cravings, exercise again, wake up early to avoid tardiness and buy MRT stored value card to avoid the time consuming ticket line *lol*.

Addition: I've been tracking time since last monday and it's 9:00pm and it's gonna be a normal sleep for me tonight like how my previous weeknights ended up. Because I'm so freakin tired, I dont have to worry about my insomnia, I won't even have to buy 2 stallions of red horse tonight. YEAH!!! Goodnight everybody.

No comments: