Sunday, October 14, 2007

Farewell Album Orange And Lemons (Moonlane Gardens)


I post this in my review page in friendster but I also felt to post it here in my blog aswell. ONL played a great part in my life. They were the new age Beatles and I humbly admit I have a beatlemania syndrome ever since, from the moment I developed sense of hearing I knew I had "the Beatles" in my system.



I don't know how to handle this review with great courage to face the recent broke-up of the band that I applauded during their live performances and cherished the music they made. I saw Clementine's blog about the individual and musical differences between band members and the management though that's the main reason he didn't specify on a certain issue.I don't know if its just a publicity or so. But Clem did assure its not. Come to think of it the group's disbandment was announced when the second single from their "Moonlane Gardens" album "Fade," was about to be released. Yeah they fade right...



Back to the album. Its a great farewell album and I thought it'd be a collectors item. I like listening to tracks that Clem had provided on this album. They went much deeper on this one. I don't know if I heard Clem right I think he said "80% of ONL is my intellectual property." *asim dba?*


Watch out for these tracks:

Moonlane Gardens

It's About Time

Ode To Love

Eleven Minutes

These are my favorite tracks and everything on the album is just great.



Guaranteed 110% you'll love this album if you're intellectual, if you know what I mean. If you like listening to Sean Kingston's shallow music you'll find "Moonlane Gardens" album hard to digest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dahil sabi mo magcomment ako, edi eto:

Gusto ko din ng Orange and Lemons, and I'm suuuper sad dahil disbanded na sila. They're such a talented crowd, walang panama yung uber baduy na Cueshe!

Well, anyway, I think Macoy is in PBB 2. But heck, we won't be able to see it co'z of our ever-complicated skeds.

Keep blogging tsong!

---- Horny Peter

Anonymous said...

Technology truly has become one with our daily lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.sosblog.com/-b/Will-the-R4-or-R4i-work-b1-p2.htm]R4i[/url] DS SurfV3)

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

I love gus2koayokona.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards