Saturday, October 13, 2007

Chummy




I forgot to post this last friday.

Leigh fetched me after my work and we ate dinner together. We haven't seen each other for two days already because of our hectic schedules. So we're excited to see each other and she treated me for dinner (she always does that since I don't have money coz I just got my new job last 2 weeks). While eating, we also talked about work and how we missed each other *kilig* how we texted each other goodnights and said I love yous over and over and over again before hanging up the phone. My minds works better when I'm with her. When I'm not with her I can't think of anything without her in between. Everything reminds me of Leigh and that's how important she is to me. Every second I have is a hell of worries and misses if she's not with me. I'm worrying if she's taking her lunch on time, if she's drinking enough water, if she's ok inside the jeep - if she's getting squeezed by men sitting beside her, if she got off safely, does she have umbrella, if she's getting soaked by rain... and more. I wish I have her inside my pocket so I can be with her and keep her safe all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that her? your a lucky dude!
she's pretty.