Friday, October 5, 2007

MRT Chaos

Sorry for the late post, it happened yesterday. I was too tired to even tell the story to my mom and I can't hardly lift the corners of my lips because of exhaustion. I went straight to bed not fulfilled *do you feel the same way sometimes?* Going to bed but feeling abit disturbed because there's a story or a thing that happened to you and you really want to share it to someone but you can't maybe because of some reasons *reason for me is Im tired and I want to sleep right away.*

Work requires me to ride the MRT from Guadalupe to Cubao and vise versa *now you'll have an idea where I live and where I work*. We have a garage but we don't have a car and never had one neigther.

The Story:
The train is so jam pack, we're more than like a sardines in a can, we're like ammunition in a box ready to be fired. People were sweating like pig and smelling like one. I don't want to even get close to a man wearing a corporate attire beside me because his long sleeve polo is so soaked with his own sour sweat *cute asim face on*. Then there's this guy came barging in the train and when he got caught by a lady and her boyfriend, he shouted "HOY, YUNG LAPTOP KO NAMAN BAKA MABASAG, pag nabasag naman to di niyo naman kayang BAYARAN!!!" then the train went on. The lady whispered "Ayoko nga umusog don baka mabasag ko pa laptop niya..." the boyfriend answered "Ang galing magyabang ng laptop wala naman pambili ng kotse." and they both laugh and so am I.

Closing Remarks:
I will save money to buy a bike. I guess the studio will just have to wait.



No comments: